Every March The National Bed Federation celebrate National Bed Month. This campaign seeks to fundamentally raise the profile of a better night’s sleep and a healthy lifestyle. Here are some benefits of investing in a new bed (be it a TV Bed, or otherwise). The National Bed Federation recommend you should invest in a new bed every seven years, and here’s why:
- The recommendation used to be, the harder (the mattress) the better. This has now changed, your choice of mattress should be based around you (and your sleep partners) height and weight. The key is correct alignment of your spine to ensure both comfort and good health.
- Mattress technology has come along way in the last seven years. Memory foam used to be a luxury and pocket sprung the standard. Now there is a huge array of both and even hybrids. The cost of what was a ‘luxury’ mattress has come down significantly, check out our range and you may be pleasantly surprised.
- There’s now a huge range of beds on the market (and yes, including TV Beds!). Ottomans provide storage and, of course a TV Bed provides entertainment. And media beds, like our very own Lyon or Annecy are full multi media beds complete with sub-woofers and surround sound.
- Bigger is always better. That’s right, having a good distance between you and your sleep partner will always be a good thing, especially in the summer months when your bedroom is going to get much warmer. You might be interested to know that our King Size TV Beds have been our best selling size and have been for quite some time.
- Our TV Beds are super safe. Since the 1980’s safety standards in the UK and across Europe have come on leaps and bounds. In parallel the information around materials available in the products we use every day (like beds and mattresses) is far more transparent so you, as the consumer, can make a far more informed decision about which products are best for you and why.
And to celebrate national bed month we have reduced the price of some of our most popular TV Beds, for a very limited time. As ever, if you have any questions about our great range of beds or mattresses please feel free to get in touch.